AC Milan proceed their quest for Europa League qualification with a visit to bottom-of-the-table SPAL on Wednesday at 8:45 PM.
The Rossoneri moved to inside six factors of fifth-placed Roma with an impressive 2-0 win over the Giallorossi on Sunday — the in-form Ante Rebic and Hakan Calhanoglu scored the all-important objectives for Stefano Pioli’s males.
That made it two wins from two Serie A video games for the reason that resumption of play for Milan and though the Champions League place they covet a lot is now nearly past them, a return to the Europa League could be very a lot fascinating.
SPAL are Milan’s newest opponents and though they gave Napoli a stern check on Sunday — dropping 3-1 ultimately — the actual fact stays that they’ve now misplaced seven of their final eight Serie A matches.
Luigi Di Biagio’s males are rooted to the underside of the desk on 18 factors, eight adrift of 17th-placed Genoa. Though there’s nonetheless 10 video games remaining during which to save lots of their skins, SPAL look in deep trouble and also you get the sensation it’s now or by no means in the event that they’re to make a fist of survival.
So, will AC Milan take one other step towards Europa League qualification for subsequent season, or will SPAL kick-start an unlikely nice escape?
The place to look at SPAL vs AC Milan on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports activities 1
- US: ESPN+
The place to dwell stream SPAL vs AC Milan:
UK: Guess365* are streaming this match dwell for account holders. These with out a Guess365 account already who’re inquisitive about streaming SPAL vs AC Milan dwell can make the most of this service by following the straightforward steps under.
- Click on on this link.
- ‘Be part of now’ and enter particulars.
- Log in and fund the brand new account.
- Choose the specified occasion from among the many ‘dwell now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Guess365’s ‘dwell streaming’ class.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ solely, will need to have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and gives inside this text are correct on the time of writing (29/06/2020, 15:30)
SPAL & AC Milan’s earlier line-ups:
- SPAL (vs Napoli): Letica; Cionek*, Vicari*, Felipe, Reca; Strefezza, Murgia, Missiroli, Fares; Cerri, Petagna.
- AC Milan (vs AS Roma): Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli*, Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Castillejo; Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Rebic.
SPAL goalkeeper Etrit Berisha stays sidelined with a hand fracture, whereas Federico Di Francesco and Ervin Zukanovic have lately picked up thigh and ankle issues respectively, ruling them out of the conflict with Milan. Thiago Cionek and Francesco Vicari are each one yellow card away from a suspension.
Centre-back Mateo Musacchio is out till October after present process ankle surgical procedure, whereas Zlatan Ibrahimovic continues to be out with a calf downside. Alessio Romagnoli is one yellow card away from a one-match ban.
Gamers to look at:
- SPAL: It’s dire straights for SPAL of their battle to keep away from the drop, with Di Biagio’s males stranded on the backside of the desk on simply 18 factors. The principle supply of frustration for SPAL has been their scarcity of objectives. Actually, no Serie A aspect has scored fewer than their miserly 21 objectives this season. The one SPAL participant who has coated himself in any form of glory in an attacking sense has been 24-year-old ahead, Andrea Petagna, who has been accountable for simply over 54% (12) of his aspect’s objectives this season. Petagna is 10 objectives away from his nearest rival at SPAL and must flip it on as soon as once more to present his workforce an opportunity in opposition to Milan.
- AC Milan: When Ibrahimovic was sidelined with a calf harm, many Milan followers anticipated their workforce to as soon as once more battle in entrance of aim. Nevertheless, serving to fill the void left by the Swedish striker has been Eintracht Frankfurt loanee, Ante Rebic. The Croatia worldwide netted as soon as once more in Milan’s 2-Zero win over Roma on Sunday, which means he’s now accountable for 47% of his aspect’s 18 Serie A objectives in 2020. Milan are up in opposition to some robust sides within the likes of Roma and Napoli as they battle it out for a Europa League spot and a confirmed goalscorer will likely be very important between now and the top of the season.
Scoreline prediction: SPAL 0-2 AC Milan
Click on HERE to entry Sky Guess’s new buyer provide. Phrases & Circumstances apply. 18 + solely. First single & E/W wager solely. Odds of 1/1 or larger. 2 x £10 wager tokens. Free wager stakes not included in returns. Free Bets are non withdrawable. No free wager expiry. Eligibility restrictions. Additional T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org.
Serie A 2019/20 latest kind:
- SPAL: LLWLL
- AC Milan: WDLWW